I love making soups, especially soups that I know that I will enjoy eating.
Winter is a great time for trying out new soup recipes.
I think I might need to make a whole section of soups recipes. In my
cooking experience as a chef, I became used to making soups on a
large scale so cooking for just Trinity and I there always seems to be left overs.
Soups can be frozen and they last a good 6mths. If you freeze in small portion sizes
all you need to do is pull out the small portion when you need it.
Another use for soup which exceeds you immediate need is to use it as a stock for a stew, or Risotto or as a sauce for a pasta dish. For example I have a lovely recipe for pumpkin soup and this can easily be used as the stock for a good wholesome pumpkin risotto.
Have a look at my soup recipes and try them yourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment